Investment Adviser Representative
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION – Reach out to m by EMAIL or TEL. 508-277-5847 for a NO OBLIGATION consult
What Are Some Benefits of Working With an Independent Investment Advisor?
- You will understand investment concepts – I talk in familiar language, not financial jargon.
- You can make educated investment decisions with the help of my objective, independent research.
- I am free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path to your goals and dreams.
- You will be able to trust and confide in me, as I will understand and prioritize your financial priorities and goals. I will serve you in a relationship.
- You will not have to explain your financial history again and again to a series of new faces; I will be here for you.
+ Click to read more
Series 66 Exam, Taken 12-18-2012, Scored 93%
Series 7 Exam, Taken 07-20-2005, Scored 92%
Series 63 Exam, Taken 03-22-1989, Scored 86%
Series 6 Exam, Taken 02-23-1989, Scored 92%
+ Click to read more
Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠, or APMA®
Individuals who hold the APMA® designation have: The Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠ or APMA® Program is a professional designation program for financial professionals. The program is designed to educate advisors on the subtler points of portfolio creation, augmentation, and maintenance. Topics covered include:
- client assessment and suitability
- risk/return, investment objectives
- bond and equity portfolios
- modern portfolio theory
- investor psychology
- and other topics germane to building appropriate client portfolios
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, or AIF®
- Completed the AIF® Designation Training;
- Passed the AIF® designation exam;
- Met the designation’s prerequisites and qualification and conduct standards;
- Accrued a minimum of six hours of continuing professional education, with at least four hours coming from fi360-produced sources;
- Attested to a code of ethics.
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, or CRPS®
- Completed a course of study encompassing design, installation, maintenance and administration of retirement plans;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and to apply theoretical principles to life situations;
- Pledged adherence to the CRPS® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
CRPS® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirement
Certified Fund Specialist, or CFS®
- Fund analysis and selection;
- Asset allocation;
- Portfolio construction;
- Sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, and estate planning.
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, or AWMA®
- Completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax-reduction alternatives, and asset-protection alternatives;
- Passed an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations;
- Agreed to adhere to the AWMA® Standards of Professional Conduct, and are subject to a disciplinary process in that regard.
AWMA® designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
Named a Five Star Wealth Manager 6 Years Running
In 2018, 2819 Boston wealth managers were nominated with only 487 projected winners.
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager award, financial advisors must satisfy a series of eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide services to clients. Recipients are identified through research conducted by industry peers and firms. Third party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are not indicative of past or future investment performance.For more information, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.