401k Compliance for Employers
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
I design and service your retirement plans to meet the goals of your organization in accordance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and the Department of Labor.
- I work with your retirement plan’s administrator to build or update your investment policy statement (IPS).
- Build a template for your company’s 401(k) or not-for-profit 403b based on your investment policy statement.
- Produce plan-specific investment recommendations and reports as well as fees and compliance reports.
- Be there when you need me — for enrollments, the continuing education of the employees, and quarterly and yearly fiduciary reviews.
- Provide investment advice to plan participants
- Encourage them to take an online risk profile assessment that we can use to help them re-balance their accounts or allocate their contributions.
- For companies without a retirement plan, I size up and help implement the one (401(k), Profit-Sharing, 403(b), SIMPLE, or SEP) that works best for your company.
* The purpose of the IPS is to set up guidelines for the portfolio or retirement plan.
If you're concerned about your financial future, lets talk