401k Plan Consulting
Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®, CAS®
Corporations, Nonprofits, Partnerships, and Self-Employed
- I build a template for your company’s 401k or ERISA 403b plan that produces plan-specific investment recommendations and reports as well as fees and compliance reports, all of which are now required by the government.
- I provide investment advice to help participants plan and encourage them to take an online risk profile assessment we can use to help them rebalance their accounts or allocate their contributions.
- For companies without a retirement plan, I size up and implement the one (401k, Profit Sharing, 403b, SIMPLE, or SEP) that works best for your company.
Owners and Executives
- I work with you and your attorney to design a nonqualified deferred compensation plan.
- I discuss with your boards, partners, executives, or family members on whether your company should own life insurance on any key employees.
- Are you buying or selling a partnership or family business? I can help your operation continue beyond its purchase or sales phase by seeking out an insurance company and type of policy that best matches the goals of your buy/sell agreement.
More About Tim
Expert and highly personalized financial planning, retirement planning, and independent investment solutions, when you need an independent financial advisor in Massachusetts — Boston and Greater Boston, Salem or the North Shore, Hingham, or another town on the South Shore, Andover and the Merrimack Valley, the Metrowest including Foxboro, or the Southcoast, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, and Newport RI from my Dartmouth office.
Book an Appointment
No Cookie-Cutter Solutions
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, and annuities. I use them to build custom portfolios, trusts, and retirement plans for people and organizations.
If you're concerned about your financial future, let’s talk