About The Case
Choose experience and know-how
- We meet to talk about your goals, and so I can get a snapshot of your current investments.
- I ask each of my soon-to-be clients take an online risk profile assessment, so we can see if your current investments match your goals and risk tolerance.
- If your goals and risk tolerance are in sync we may simply fine-tune your current portfolio.
- But if they are out of whack, I will design and manage a new custom portfolio that better reflects your risks and goals.
- For retirees and job changers, we figure out whether you should keep your 401k with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio.
Consider me for your financial advisor when switching from growing your retirement accounts to distributing them.
This transition usually means moving some money from stocks to bonds, and I am well-schooled in the economy, inflation, markets, interest rates, and the bond market.
Before coming to Cambridge in 2010, I spent 20 years with MetLife, so I am also well versed in guaranteed retirement products such as variable and fixed annuities.
Do you need to rollover your accounts for me to provide advice?
No. You don’t need to roll over your accounts to advise. I offer flexible payment options for clients. You can pay an hourly fee if it costs you more to roll it over.
Read more: Get more information on payment options.
My advice is ongoing as we continue meeting and adjusting your accounts in retirement, getting you the income and security you need.
Investing In an Overpriced Stock Market
Is the U.S. Stock Market Overpriced Today? According to two measures of value, the answer is yes—and dangerously so
Latest Cases Studies
As always, partners grows with you!
Request a Call Back
Our financial advisers always help you