Commission AccountsTim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
Investment Adviser Representative
- Because my fee-based accounts need a minimum of $50,000 if you have less than this to invest I usually charge a commission or an hourly rate.
- However, I use the same due diligence process for building your portfolio. I use mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) that have passed my due diligence process screening for low fees, historically competitive performance, low fund turnover, and long manager tenure.
- I work with all types of account registrations: IRAs, Roth IRAs, 403(b)s, SEPs, SIMPLES, 529 Plans, etc. After the portfolio is set up, you receive monthly or quarterly statements, and you can follow your account online at CirStatements.
- The custodian for the accounts will be either Pershing, a Bank of New York Mellon company or directly with the fund family.
- Periodically we meet to check if the portfolio is on track to meet your goals and to check performance and discuss rebalancing.
Read more: Fee-Only or Commission What’s Best for You
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION – Reach out to me by EMAIL or TEL. 508-277-5847 for a NO OBLIGATION consult
If you're concerned about your financial future, lets talk