Financial Advisor Tim Hayes | AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
The client needs a minimum of $100,000. It can include just about any account: IRAs, 403bs, joint accounts, personal brokerage accounts, etc.
- The fee charged depends on the size of your account and the complexity of your wealth management but it is never greater than 1%.
- The accounts are primarily invested in mutual funds and exchange-traded-funds (ETFs). All the funds have passed my rigorous due diligence process.
- I design the portfolio to meet your goals consistent with how much risk you are comfortable taking.
- After the account is set up you receive monthly statements and you can follow your account online with CirStatements.
- We periodically meet to check the portfolio and to discuss performance and re-balancing and to check if you are on track to meet your goals.
The custodian for most fee-only accounts will be Pershing, a Bank of New York Mellon
Read more: Pershing (pdf)
Request a Call Back
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
If you're concerned about your financial future, lets talk