Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®, CAS®
The client needs a minimum of $100,000. It can include just about any account: IRAs, 403bs, joint accounts, personal brokerage accounts, etc.
- Your account size and the complexity of your wealth management will determine fees, but it is never greater than 1%.
- The accounts are primarily invested in mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). All funds have passed my rigorous due diligence process.
- I design the portfolio to meet your goals and ensure it is consistent with how much risk you are comfortable with taking.
- After the account is set up, you receive monthly statements, and you can follow your account online with CirStatements.
- We periodically meet to check the portfolio, discuss performance and rebalancing, and confirm you are on track to achieve your goals.
- The custodian for the accounts will be Pershing, a Bank of New York Mellon.
If You Don’t Have $100,000 to Invest
My fee-based accounts require a minimum of $100,000; if you have less than this amount to invest, I usually charge a commission or an hourly rate.
- However, I use the same due diligence process for building your portfolio. I use mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that have passed my due diligence process screening for low fees, historically competitive performance, low fund turnover, and long manager tenure.
- I work with all types of account registrations: IRAs, Roth IRAs, 403(b)s, SEPs, SIMPLES, 529 Plans, etc. After the portfolio is set up, you will receive monthly or quarterly statements. You can follow your account online at CirStatements.
- The custodian for the accounts will be Pershing, a Bank of New York Mellon company, or the fund family directly.
- Periodically, we will meet to check if the portfolio is on track, monitor performance, and discuss rebalancing.
These are the opinions of Tim Hayes and not necessarily those of Cambridge Investment Research. They are for informational purposes only, and should not be construed or acted upon as individualized investment advice
No Cookie-Cutter Solutions
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, and annuities. I use them to build custom portfolios, trusts, and retirement plans for people and organizations.