Financial Advisor Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
Calculates the fees and costs that you are currently paying and compares them to a hypothetical portfolio built using mutual fund and exchange-traded funds (ETF) that have passed my due diligence process. We also compare how well your current investments are performing relative to certain benchmarks and the hypothetical portfolio.
The portfolio review can Include all of your accounts: 401(k), IRA, 403(b), annuities, brokerage accounts, mutual funds, stocks, bonds. I use fi360’s Fiduciary Focus Toolkit Proposal Report™ to compare your current holdings to a portfolio developed from your risk tolerance.
- Executive Summary — Overview of the proposal, our firm, and the services we offer
- Holdings Summary — present the allocation of your proposed and current investments
- Style Analysis — by U.S. equity, international equity, and fixed income
- Portfolio Performance Analysis — compare the performance of your current and
- Fee Analysis— current vs. proposed
- Risk Tolerance Report
- Closing comments and items for your consideration
The Fi360 Toolkit for Advisors is a web-based investment software solution that provides the analytical, management and reporting features needed to manage and document prudent wealth management process – one of the cornerstone tenets of fiduciary duty.
Request a Call Back
Financial Advisor Boston | Tim Hayes AIF, CRPS, AWMA, CFS, APMA
If you're concerned about your financial future, lets talk