Financial Advisor Andover & Merrimack Valley
Begin the Discussion On How You Can Protect and Grow Your Assets
Wealth Management, Financial Planning, Retirement Planning
Products and Services
- Wealth Management
- Rollover IRAs, Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Key Employee Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Term, Whole Life, Universal & Variable Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plans, 403(b) Plans, SEPs, SIMPLES
- We meet to talk about your goals, and so I can get a snapshot of your current investments. I ask each of my soon-to-be clients to take an online risk profile assessment so I can see whether your current investments match your goals and risk tolerance.
- If your goals and risk tolerance are in sync with each other, we may simply fine-tune your current portfolio. But if they are out of whack, I will design a new custom portfolio that better reflects your risks and goals. We commit to reviewing your portfolio at least once a year.
- For retirees or job changers, we figure out whether you should keep your 401k or 403b with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio. Plus, we look over any pension options for which you may be eligible, review any Social Security or Medicare questions you may have, or examine any group life and disability policies you may want to convert.
- For educators and other public employees, we review the choices available to you in your 403b or 457 plan. I recommend one or two of them, and then I build and monitor your portfolio.
- When you need life or disability insurance, we determine together how much insurance you need. Then we decide on the type of : insurance policy that suits you best: term, whole life, universal or variable life, short or long-term disability.