Financial Advisor Brookline & Newton
Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
My Financial Advisor Experience
I’ve held an industry securities registration for 30+ years and am subject to SEC and FINRA oversight.
My Roots in Boston
For the past ten years, I’ve been living in the South End of Boston. I have clients living or working in Boston and the surrounding cities and towns.
Whom Am I Affiliated With?
I am an Investment Adviser Representative at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a $94B RIA based in Fairfield, IA. Also registered with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer with over 3,000 registered representatives nationwide.
How Much Do You Charge?
Most clients pay fee-only or an hourly rate. The size and complexity of the client’s wealth management and financial and retirement planning determine that fee.
Some clients pay a commission, mainly those with smaller accounts, i.e., Roth IRAs, some public-school teachers with 403b retirement accounts or parents or grandparents setting up a 529 college savings plan.
Do We Need to Meet in Person?
(For the time being a phone or email is replacing in-person meetings) Previously, our first introductory and fact-finding appointment would be in person or by telephone. The next meeting where I provide my recommendations would be in person.
Subsequent meetings where we monitor your progress and investments can be done in-person, by phone, email, or skype or, more likely, a combination of these meeting types.
Benefits of an Independent Financial Advisor
- You will understand investment concepts – I talk in familiar language, not financial jargon.
- You can make educated investment decisions with the help of my objective, independent research.
- I am free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a written financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path to your goals and dreams.
- You will be able to trust and confide in me, as I will understand and prioritize your financial priorities and goals. I will serve you in a relationship.
- You will not have to explain your financial history again and again to a series of new faces; I will be here for you.
Request a Call Back
Financial Advisor Brookline & Newton | Tim Hayes AIF, CRPS, AWMA, CFS, APMA