Martha’s Vineyard & Nantucket Financial Advisor
Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®, CAS®
I service the Cape and the Islands from my Dartmouth office, taking advantage of the Ferry from New Bedford or Wood’s Hole.
I Am a Financial Advisor Who Will:
- Measure how well your investments match up with your risk tolerance and goals and income needs.
- Taxes design a strategy for minimizing your tax burden.
- Portfolio recommend investments based on an explicit balance of growth vs. security
- Figure out whether you should keep your 401(k) or 403(b) with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio.
- Build that portfolio using your risk tolerance with the goal of creating enough retirement income but not outliving your money.
- Look over any pension options for which you may be eligible, review any Social Security and Medicare questions you may have.
More About Tim
Expert and highly personalized financial planning, retirement planning, and independent investment solutions, when you need an independent financial advisor in Massachusetts — Boston and Greater Boston, Salem or the North Shore, Hingham, or another town on the South Shore, Andover and the Merrimack Valley, the Metrowest including Foxboro, or the Southcoast, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, and Newport RI from my Dartmouth office.
No Cookie-Cutter Solutions
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, and annuities. I use them to build custom portfolios, trusts, and retirement plans for people and organizations.