Financial Advisor Products & Services
Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®, CAS®, CES™, CTS™
Investment Adviser Representative
No Cookie-Cutter Solutions
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, annuities, and life insurance programs. I use these and other products to build custom solutions for people according to their individual needs and goals.
Read More: Choice, Flexibility, Independence (pdf)
Benefits of an Independent Financial Planner – I am free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path to your goals and dreams.
- You will understand investment concepts – I talk in familiar language, not financial jargon.
- You will make educated investment decisions with the help of my objective, independent research.
- You will be able to trust and confide in me, as I will understand and prioritize your financial priorities and goals. I will serve you in a relationship.
- You will not have to explain your financial history to a series of new faces; I will be here for you.
Wealth Management – I build portfolios for individuals, trusts, and retirement plans. The portfolios may hold stocks, bonds, cash, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The client’s goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance impact what the portfolio holds. Risk tolerance is how a client feels about a drop in their account. The time horizon is the length of time before the client needs the money.
- FinaMetrica risk tolerance questionnaire
- A portfolio rebalance when needed
- Mutual Funds, Stocks, bonds, annuities, ETFs
Retirement Planning – Employees who leave their employer can keep their 401k or 403b there or move it to an IRA. If they decide to move it, I build their IRA portfolio. I also build portfolios for clients saving for retirement.
- IRAs, 403b, annuities
- 403b Financial Advisor
- Pension max for public employees
- IRA rollovers from an employer plan
Read More: Investing In an Overpriced Stock Market
Insurance – I can get clients the right type and amount of life insurance or disability insurance. I am licensed with many insurance companies, so I can find a good product.
- Needs analysis
- Whole life, term insurance, universal and variable life
- Disability insurance
Businesses and Nonprofits – I provide investment advice or education to the individuals in your retirement plan. I can also monitor investment options and provide fee information.
Executives and Business Owners – I can use life insurance to facilitate ownership changes and protect a business from the loss of a key executive.
Please be sure to speak to your advisor to carefully consider the differences between a company retirement account and an IRA investment. These factors include changes to the availability of funds, withdrawals, fund expenses, fees, and IRA-required minimum distributions.