Flexible payment options (fee-only, hourly rate, or commission) give clients a choice in how they pay for their financial advice.
Hourly FeeSome Clients Prefer to Pay an Hourly Fee
- For clients who want financial planning, retirement planning, or investment advice
- But don’t want to move their accounts
Fee-OnlyClient Pays a Flat Fee
- Wealth Management, Financial Planning & Retirement Planning for a set fee.
- Fee is 1% or less depending on the size and complexity of your needs
- Fiduciary adviser
CommissionOthers Prefer the Commission Model
- Commission varies by product
- Ideal for smaller accounts (less than $100,000 in investable assets)
- Roth IRAs and some 403(b) plans