Life Insurance Needs Analysis
Life insurance is one of the most important but least understood financial products. After the death of a loved one, it can offer enormous financial comfort to your beneficiaries. However, because of how it has been sold (high pressure) together with the buying process (which can be cumbersome), many Americans don’t have enough
There Are Two Types: Term and Permanent
- Job one is matching your needs with the right plan.
- Job two is choosing the insurance company and designing the policy.
Plan design is especially important if you need permanent coverage. As there are more types of plans: whole life, universal life, and variable life and policy design can have an impact on your costs and coverage.
Partial List of Insurance Companies Work With
- Jackson National
- New York Life
- Pacific Life
I spent the first part of my career with MetLife, so I am well-versed in guaranteed products such as life insurance and fixed annuities.
Tim is a Financial Advisor Who Can Help You With the Following:
- Measure how well your investments match up with your risk tolerance and goals and income needs.
- Taxes design a strategy for minimizing your tax burden.
- Portfolio recommend investments based on explicit balance of growth vs. security
- Figure out whether you should keep your 401(k) or 403(b) with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio.
- Build that portfolio using your risk tolerance with the goal of creating enough retirement income but not outliving your money.
- Look over any pension options for which you may be eligible, review any Social Security and Medicare questions you may have.
- Examine any group life policies you may want to convert to an individual policy.