Experience and Knowledge You Can Trust
- I have been a professional financial adviser for 26+ years. I specialize in building custom portfolios for people saving their money for retirement or are already retired.
- Access to thousands or mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, life and disability plans. I have all the tools individuals, companies, and not-for-profits need for their wealth management as well as their financial planning for retirement.
- Because I am an independent financial advisor, there are no requirements to use a specific tool. Therefore you benefit from advice and products tailored to meet your unique financial needs.
Check out my about page to learn more!
Why Should I Hire You?
Life isn’t all about money, but it is an important tool for building the life you want. And, like any tool, best results happen when skilled, experienced hands are in control of it.
For over 25 years, I have studied the financial markets, always striving to learn more about, and adapt my knowledge to, the new financial “normal” as it is continually redefined.
The result: I can help you make smart wealth management decisions for every stage of your life, under all market conditions.
How Much Do You Charge?
Most clients pay fee-only the size and complexity of their wealth management, and financial and retirement planning determines that fee.
Some clients mainly those with smaller accounts, i.e. Roth IRAs, some public school teachers with 403bs retirement accounts or parents or grandparents setting up a 529 college savings plan.
Do We Meet In Person?
The first introductory and fact-finding appointment should be in person. The second meeting where I provide my recommendations should also be in person.
Subsequent meetings where we monitor your progress and investments can be done in-person, by phone, email, or skype or more likely a combination of all meeting types.
Don’t Know What Kind of Investment to Make?
Every smart investment decision starts with listening to you and asking you the right questions, which include:
- What are your short-term and long-term financial goals?
- What kinds of financial assets are you working toward?
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, annuities, and life insurance programs. I use these and other products to build custom solutions for people, according to their individual needs and goals.
Portfolio Review & Due Diligence
Calculate the fees and costs that you are currently paying and compares them to a hypothetical portfolio built using mutual fund and exchange-traded funds (ETF) that have passed my due diligence process.
For More Information:
Not Sure Which Retirement Plan Is Right for You?
I build and manage retirement accounts for individuals with IRAs, Massachusetts public-school teachers with 403(b) accounts, and business owners for whom I design and manage SIMPLE, Solo 401(k) plans, and SEP Plans.
I also help employers to improve their 401(k) plans.