Financial Advisor Services Tim Hayes
Begin the Discussion On How You Can Protect and Grow Your Assets
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor, Retirement Planning
- Measure how well your investments match up with your risk tolerance and goals and income needs.
- Taxes design a strategy for minimizing your tax burden.
- Portfolio recommend investments based on explicit balance of growth vs. security
- Figure out whether you should keep your 401(k) or 403(b) with your previous employer or roll it into an IRA, where I will build you a new portfolio.
- Build that portfolio using your risk tolerance with the goal of creating enough retirement income but not outliving your money.
- Look over any pension options for which you may be eligible, review any Social Security and Medicare questions you may have.
- Examine any group life policies you may want to convert to an individual policy.