Services for Individuals, Couples, and Companies
Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®
Experience and Knowledge You Can Trust
- I have been a professional financial adviser for 30+ years. I specialize in building custom portfolios for people saving their money for retirement or are already retired.
- I can access thousands of mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, life, and disability plans. I have all the tools individuals, companies, and not-for-profits need for their wealth management as well as their financial planning for retirement.
- Because I am an independent financial advisor, there are no requirements to use a specific tool. Therefore you benefit from advice and products tailored to meet your unique financial needs.
Check out my about page to learn more!
Why Should I Hire You?
Life isn’t all about money, but it is an important tool for building the life you want. And, like any tool, best results happen when skilled, experienced hands are in control of it.
For over 25 years, I have studied the financial markets, always striving to learn more about, and adapt my knowledge to, the new financial “normal” as it is continually redefined.
The result: I can help you make smart investment decisions for every stage of your life, under all market conditions.
How Much Do You Charge?
Most clients pay fee-only or an hourly rate. The size and complexity of the client’s wealth management and financial and retirement planning determine that fee.
Some clients pay a commission, mainly those with smaller accounts, i.e., Roth IRAs, some public-school teachers with 403b retirement accounts or parents or grandparents setting up a 529 college savings plan.
Do We Meet In Person?
The first introductory and fact-finding appointment can be in person or by phone. The next meeting where I provide my recommendations should be in person. (For the time being phone and email replacing in-person meetings)
Subsequent meetings where we monitor your progress and investments can be done in-person, by phone, email, or skype or, more likely, a combination of these meeting types.
Don’t know what kind of investment to make?
And every smart investment decision starts with listening to my clients and asking them the right questions, which include:
- What do you want out of life?
- What are you working for?
- What are your short-term and long-term financial goals?
No Cookie–Cutter Solutions
As an independent financial advisor, I have access to many financial products, including mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, bonds, and annuities. I use them to build custom portfolios, trusts, and retirement plans for people and organizations.
I develop your personalized portfolio then review it with you once a year at a minimum
Not Sure Which Retirement Plan Is Right for You?
I was therefore thrilled when, in 2011, the U.S. Department of Labor changed their rules to allow financial advisors to give investment advice to 401(k) plans. Now, if an employer says this is okay, and financial advisors follow one of the two DOL-approved templates, than they can give proper counsel to the employees.
I advise you on rollovers from your employer’s retirement plan including plans in which you own company stock. I then design stragies for income planning during retirement.
Executives and Top Management
I advise you on non-qualified deferred compensation, stock options, key employee insurance, and company stock.
For More Information
Request a Call Back
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes AIF®, CRPS®, AWMA®, CFS®, APMA®