Portfolio Management, Retirement Planning, Insurance, and Investment Services | Financial Advisor Tim Hayes
Summary: Looking for a trustworthy financial advisor with 30+ years of experience? Tim Hayes specializes in custom portfolios and retirement planning.
When Life Happens What Should Happen to Your Financial Strategy
Experience and Knowledge You Can Trust
- I have been a professional financial adviser for 30+ years. I specialize in building custom portfolios for people who are saving their money for retirement or are already retired.
- I can access thousands of mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, and life and disability plans. I have all the tools that individuals, companies, and nonprofits need for their wealth management and financial planning for retirement.
- Because I am an independent financial advisor, there are no requirements to fulfill before using a specific tool. Therefore, you benefit from advice and products that are tailored to your unique financial needs.
Financial Planning Services
Portfolio Management – I build portfolios for individuals, trusts, and retirement plans. The portfolios may hold stocks, bonds, cash, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The client’s goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance impact what the portfolio holds. Risk tolerance is how a client feels about a drop in their account. The time horizon is the length of time before the client needs the money.
- FinaMetrica risk tolerance questionnaire
- Portfolio rebalance when needed
- Mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities, ETFs
Retirement Planning – Employees who leave their employer can keep their 401k or 403b there or move it to an IRA. If they decide to move it, I build their IRA portfolio. I also build portfolios for clients saving for retirement.
- IRAs, 403b, annuities
- 403b Financial Advisor
- Pension max for public employees
- IRA rollovers from an employer plan
Insurance – I can get clients the right type and amount of life insurance or disability insurance. I am licensed with many insurance companies, so I can find a good product.
- Needs analysis
- Whole life, term insurance, universal, and variable life
- Disability insurance
Businesses and Nonprofits – I provide investment advice or education to the individuals in your retirement plan. I can also monitor investment options and provide fee information.
- Fee reporting
- Employee education and ERISA 404(c) compliance
- Fiduciary advice
Executives and Business Owners – I can use life insurance to facilitate ownership changes and protect a business from losing a key executive.
- Key employee insurance
- Deferred compensation
Please be sure to speak to your advisor to carefully consider the differences between a company retirement account and IRA investment. These factors include changes to the availability of funds, withdrawals, fund expenses, fees, and IRA-required minimum distributions.
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes
I’ve held an industry securities registration for 30+ years and am subject to SEC and FINRA oversight.
Most clients pay fee-only or an hourly rate. The size and complexity of the client’s wealth management and financial and retirement planning determine that fee.
Some clients pay a commission, mainly those with smaller accounts, i.e., Roth IRAs, some public-school teachers with 403b retirement accounts, or parents or grandparents who set up a 529 college savings plan.
The first introductory and fact-finding appointment can be in-person or by phone. The next meeting where I provide my recommendations should be in-person. (For the time being, telephone, Zoom, and email are replacing some in-person meetings.)
Subsequent meetings during which we monitor your progress and investments can be done in-person or by phone, email, Zoom, or Skype – or, more likely, a combination of these meeting types.
Tim has offices in Boston and South Dartmouth, Massachusetts. He’s licensed to handle securities in 8 states: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maine, and Florida.
These testimonials are based upon an individual client experience and may not represent the experience of other customers and should not be considered a guarantee or indication of future performance or success.
Fee-Based Financial Planner, Hourly Rate, or Commission
Hourly Fee Only Financial Advisor
Fee-only Fiduciary Advisor
Advisor Financial Planning
Fee-Only Financial Advisor
Fee-Only Financial Planning
Financial Planning Services
Financial Professional Commission
Best Interest Regulation