Start Your Financial Planning Journey with Tim, Independent Financial Advisor – Download Our Fact Finder Today
Financial Advisor Tim Hayes
I am an Investment Adviser Representative at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) based in Fairfield, IA. I am also registered with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., an independent broker-dealer with over 3,000 registered representatives nationwide.
Most clients pay fee-only or an hourly rate. The size and complexity of the client’s wealth management and financial and retirement planning determine that fee.
Some clients pay a commission, mainly those with smaller accounts, i.e., Roth IRAs, some public-school teachers with 403b retirement accounts, or parents or grandparents who set up a 529 college savings plan.
The first introductory and fact-finding appointment can be in-person or by phone. The next meeting where I provide my recommendations should be in-person. (For the time being, telephone, Zoom, and email are replacing some in-person meetings.)
Subsequent meetings during which we monitor your progress and investments can be done in-person or by phone, email, Zoom, or Skype – or, more likely, a combination of these meeting types.
Independent Financial Advisor Services
Financial Planning – My financial comprehensive financial planning starts with gathering all your financial information into one place to generate thoughts, questions, and opinions about your personal financial goals and situation.
- Gather Financial Data – fact finder, tax forms, brokerage statements, retirement account statements, mutual fund, and annuity statements, insurance policies
- Establish Financial Goals – college funding, comfortable retirement, income needs, second home, travel
- Analyze Financial Information – mutual fund and exchange-traded-fund (ETF) due diligence, retirement planning, asset allocation, and risk tolerance analysis, beneficiary audit, tax-reduction strategies
- Recommendations – product solutions, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, annuities, life insurance plans
- Monitor and Update – annual reviews, twice a year email updates, monthly brokerage statements, CIR statements, online reporting of your accounts
These are the opinions of Financial Advisor Tim Hayes and not necessarily those of Cambridge Investment Research. They are for informational purposes only and should not be construed or acted upon as individualized investment advice.